Friday 11 April 2008

Comment 3

Blog title: Bad behaviour

Post title: Tattoo or Self-harm?

Posted by: Teleka

I totally agree with you saying, “Think before you ink”! It is true that, a tattoo is always a permanent mark when even after a successful removal it would leave someone with a scar. In contrast, I personally love tattoos. I love seeing beautiful designs on others and I dream the day when I will get my own. You see even if I had hundred of chances to mark my body with any tattoo, I preferred to wait and seek for those that will be right, unique and beautiful to me. In that sense, I will be even happier each time I see it until my last day on earth. I strongly believe that, it’s not like choosing a hair style or a piercing which you can change in a few days if you desire to and people must not consider it like that. It’s about having drastic changes on you by your choice, so that choice must have been processed and examined thoroughly before any action to take place. Finally you may like to think about the location you will tattoo your self. As funny as it may sounds, choosing a spot that personally you can not see the tattoo very often it might help you from get used to it very soon.

No comments: