Thursday 6 March 2008

comment

Blog title: Being Bad

Post title: SMOKINGZahra

I agree that no one can say for sure that smoking is bad or good but I will like to take the risk and say that there are not good or bad cigarettes but only good and bad people, and they can be smokers or non smokers. In contrast, I don’t believe that there is any smoker out there that wants to stop smoking and he/she had not either choice or the strength but to continue. It’s just only a matter of how badly does he/she wants it to happen. I heard a dozen stories regard to people who were smokers for decades and managed to stop in a day just by choosing it. For example, my father, aged 59 at the moment, was a smoker for 30 years or so before he stopped, about 10 years ago. For those who lack the strength to stop smoking, these days there are also so many therapies that can help them stop smoking just by applying them once and they are not that expensive. I also have a friend that paid 200 pounds (CY) few years ago, just to have the therapy once and he never smoke a single cigarette since.

No comments: